Thread: unable to play 3gp video on E72

unable to play 3gp video on E72

Hi,
    I am having this problem from last week. Whenever I tried to play 3gp video from my mobile, it gives "System : general error" message. I don't know why this happened. I able to play only mp4 video from my mobile and not 3gp. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: unable to play 3gp video on E72

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's video player and that's why you are not able to open 3gp video. In this case you have to use third party application which is able to play 3gp video from your mobile. as per my knowledge GlassPlayer music player is one of the best for your mobile. It is same as your in-built video player. You can get this application here.

From your information it seems that you have used 3gp video which has high resolution and for this reason your mobile gives such type of problem. If your mobile's resolution is of low quality and if you are trying to play video of high resolution then you may likely get this problem. In this case you have to play only those video which has minimum resolution.

Have you use another third party application for your mobile? If not, then try another third party application for playing video. As per my information SmartMovie 4.15 is one of the best application for your mobile. With this application you can able to play all kind of mobile video from your mobile. It is very easy to download and install. You can get this application here.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them worked out. Then one of my friend said me to use another video player. Then I use PowerMovie 1.1 for my mobile, with this application I able to play all video from my mobile. I think you also try this to get rid out of this problem. If you want this application then click here.