Thread: Can't open radio application even with headset inserted in nokia 5030

Can't open radio application even with headset inserted in nokia 5030

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. I have Nokia 5030. From last week I unable to open Radio application even with headset inserted. I don't know happened to it. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Can't open radio application even with headset inserted in nokia 5030

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's headset. They may get damaged or not working properly and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case try to use another headset. If you are able to open radio application from that headset then it means that your old headset is faulty one and has to be replaced.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your radio application and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to use some third party application for radio. Most of the people face such type of problem and they use another application for radio. I think you have to search for this application in Google and get that application from trusted site.

It seems that your mobile's headset does not fit properly in your mobile and that's why you get this problem. It may be fit loosely with your mobile. You are only able to listen radio if you properly insert headset in your mobile. In this case you have to check whether your mobile's headset is fit properly or not. If it is not fit properly then unplug headset and insert properly.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software and that's why you are getting this problem. It may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to overcome this problem. Just download Nokia PC suite in your mobile and connect your mobile. Now download update file in your computer and install it in your mobile as per instruction.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them work out. Then After frustrating I contact nokia service center and they help me to fix this problem. I think you also contact your nearest nokia service center to overcome this problem.
    I think my suggestion will help you.