Thread: Nokia 6303 - Firmware update failed

Nokia 6303 - Firmware update failed

Hi,
    In Nokia daily news they said about that there is new Firmware Update for Nokia 6303. I want to install if but I got encountered problem after half of installation and my PC goes shutdown. After that my mobile phones display goes black. When I again connect my phone that time windows can’t find drivers. Anyone know how I can I solve the problem?

Re: Nokia 6303 - Firmware update failed

Firmware is embedded programming which use for written to the ROM of devices. This added when you’re your device is manufacture is used to run user programs on the device. I think there is problem in your phone your phone, there some files are missing in your Firmware or some files are corrupted by the virus problem or may be your system goes crash. Because that you got this problem, for solving this problem you have to give your phone in Nokia service station. If your phone in warranty then they will nothing charge to you. If you give to your phone to any local mobile mechanic they will charge you and I sure they not able to solve this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think this your software updating problem in your phone when you try for updating Firmware this is not a your PC suit problem, I sure there some problem in your phone for the you have to format your phone memory with your card memory, if there is virus problem in your phone then some viruses are blocked the firewall and you not able to download anything. For that you have to format your phone. And try to download Firmware update for your mobile.

I think this is a virus problem in your phone. First do on thing un installed your Nokia PC suit from your pc, uninstalled Nokia drivers, then reinstalled this thing again when you connect your phone that time they asked for Nokia drivers, then installed all drivers properly, before opening your mobile system first scan for virus. I sure in the scanning you got some viruses, if you not find virus then you take a backup your phone and format your phone. And then try for your firmware update.

After doing above thing if your get same error then you have to give your phone in Nokia service station because the problem in your Firmware updating and this is not your mobile operating system files this loaded in your phone before the operating system loading in your cell phone, use of Firmware is it set a interaction between your hardware and software, if this goes damaged then your phone needs of reinstallation of system, and I thing this best solution for your mobile.