Thread: Nokia 7610 Supernova erase personal settings when restart

Nokia 7610 Supernova erase personal settings when restart

Hello to all,
    I have new Nokia 7610 Supernova. I have this problem from last 3 or 4 days. Whenever I restart my mobile, it goes back to default settings (factory settings). It means my mobile erase all my personal setting. In this case I have to set my new profile again. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by hounds; 31-12-2009 at 09:18 PM.

Re: Nokia 7610 Supernova erase personal settings when restart

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to over come this problem. First download Nokia PC suite in your computer and then use Nokia Software Updater to update your mobile. Just download that update file and install in your mobile.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's hardware and it has to be get repaired to fix this problem. Before giving your mobile for repair first try following step to check whether they work or not.
    • Try to restart your mobile.
    • Try to reset mobile.

If you still have the same problem then only give your mobile for repairing.

It seems that you are mobile is affected with some kind of virus and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to scan you mobile using Anti-virus to remove those virus. Just connect your mobile to computer using USB cable and scan your mobile thoroughly. After that disconnect your mobile and check whether you still have the problem or not.

It seems that your mobile is faulty one and that's why you are getting this problem. Because such type of problem rarely happened with mobile users. In this case you have to replace your mobile with new one to get rid out of this problem. Just go to store, from where you bought this mobile and replace it with new one.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method like I restart my mobile, I remove battery but none of them work out. Then one of my friend said me to reset mobile. After resetting my mobile, now I don't have any problem with it. I think you also try to reset your mobile to overcome this problem. You can find reset option in Reset option of Setting option.