Thread: Smart phone which synchronizes with Outlook

Smart phone which synchronizes with Outlook

I am using the Treo 650 from the last few years it has also served me very well . Now i am looking forward for a new smart phone like the Android based phones as well as the iPhone. I use the sync tasks/calendar/contacts with Outlook very heavily with my Treo 650 phone. I am well aware that the iphone is a good choice for this because it contain some programs to sync with Outlook suggest some phone which will come upto my expectation.

Re: Smart phone which synchronizes with Outlook

Nowadays most of the phones can be synchronized with the Outlook like Motorola, Sony ericsson, Nokia too are some of the option available. You can sync the Sony ericsson phone through the PC suite provided by the manufacturer similarly the Motorola can be synchronized using the Motorola Phone Tools. Also most of the manufacturer provide a PC suite that helps in synchronizing the phone in some or the other way. It will be better if you select the phone first and then ask about the synchronization.

I think the Apple iphone would be a better option if you want to sync your phone with outlook. Since it provides a magnificient synchronization program. Its a touch screen phone which will help you to do all your work quite faster then many other phones in its category. Also the battery backup of the Apple iphone is very good then going for it will be Good option.

A very large number of phones are available in the market that can be synchronized with the outlook, It could be a quite confusing to tell you which is the best and which has the best functionality. I will suggest you that either you go for iPAQ h6365 which gives a very good performance or you go for the O2's Xda II min because they use microsoft's windows mobile Operating system which provides a similar interface for Windows users and easy integration with Outlook.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that only the window's based mobile phone will synchronize with the outlook out of the box. I will also suggest the HTC Touch HD phone because i have used it for over years and i am more than happy with it. This phone had met all my expectation and contain all the function and features which i require. So i will suggest you to go for it ALL THE BEST!!!!!!

Blackberry-Pearl 8100 is the best phone which you are looking for it has a lots of more features than what you have specified. It has an extended battery life also an inbuilt email client, A lot of more features like 65K color TFT display, 64 MB built in memory , flight mode, EDGE, Quad band, 3G, bluetooth, USB connector and besides these features the company provides you with a PC suite with the help of which you can easily synchromize you phone with your system amd it also supports the outlook.