Thread: Unable to connect internet in Nokia 5530

Unable to connect internet in Nokia 5530

Hell to all,
    I am new to this forum. I recently bought a cool new Nokia 5530 from nokia store. Whenever I tried to connect internet in my mobile(Nokia 5530) , it repeatedly gives message "Packet Data Not Available". I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Unable to connect internet in Nokia 5530

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile internet setting. It may be set wrongly and that's why you are getting problem while connecting internet. In this case you have to first check internet setting of your mobile. If you didn't find any internet setting in your mobile then you have to contact your mobile's service provider to get internet setting for your mobile.

It totally depend on which type of service you are using. If you are using WAP service and if you are trying to access GPRS service then you may likely get this problem. In this case you have to change your internet service to get rid out of this problem. Just go to mobile's internet setting and choose that service which is active in your mobile. It means if WAP service is active in your mobile then choose only that service for internet access.

If you are able to access internet in the past and now you are getting this problem, then there is some SIM card related issue. It may not be updating with your network and that's why you are not able to connect to internet. In this case you have to Reset your mobile to overcome this problem. You can do this in following ways.
    First go to setting option -> now go to reset option -> now tap on Phone Reset option and click OK -> now wait for few minutes until reset process complete -> After this remove SIM card and again insert it -> after this you will get internet setting of your mobile from your service provider.

Hey, most of the people face such type of problem in there mobile and they think that there is some problem in internet. But it is not not true. This problem happened when you have less balance in your mobile. Some service provider limit the access to internet according to your balance.
    For eg. If your mobile's balance is less than 5rs. then you can not access internet in BPL network.
    In such type cases, mobile's service provider prevent you from accessing internet and that's why you get such type of message. To get rid out of this problem make sure that you have enough balance for internet.

I think there is some problem in your mobile's service provider and that's' why you are getting this problem. Yours mobile's service provider may not bale to provide internet service for you mobile and that's why you get such type of message. It may be some technical issues from there side. In this case wait for few more days and see whether you are able to access to internet or not. After few days if you still have the same problem then contact your mobile's service provider to get rid out of this problem.

how can use my nokia 5530 in a internet by using PC connection?
    pls help me......

As per your query let me tell you that there is an option in the Nokia PC Suit which will directly connect computer to internet with the mobile internet connection. All you have to do is to make some setting so that you can use the same. First go to Menu > Tools > Settings > Connections > Access Points. Choose Options > New Access Point > Use default settings and enter the name of access point. Now on the Computer of yours go to Start menu -> Control Panels -> Nokia Network Bridge. Now select the phone visible mode. Now try to connect through the same.

HEllo
    I am facin problem while transfering files from computer to my cell....i transferred some video files .....n unable to find them on cell. Kindly help me

Quote Originally Posted by feri88 View Post
    HEllo
    I am facin problem while transfering files from computer to my cell....i transferred some video files .....n unable to find them on cell. Kindly help me
    How did you transfer the video files to the Nokia 5530 mobile phone? Did you use bluetooth connection or you plugged the Nokia 5530 in your computer via usb and then transferred the videos. Normally, you can just put a memory stick inside the nokia mobile and then connect it to pc via usb and let windows recognize the device. After that simply go inside my computer to find out a new removable drive and simply make a new folder and copy and paste all video files there, after that disconnect and check the videos in the mobile by disconnecting it from the pc.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's