Thread: How to take backup of the data stored in Windows Mobiles?

How to take backup of the data stored in Windows Mobiles?

I am having the mobile which is having the Windows Operating system. I want to take the backup of the data on my computer system so if the mobile is damaged or if it is lost then i should have all my important data and information with me. I want to take the backup of all the data stored in my mobile phone including messages, contacts etc. I want to know that how can i do this? Is it possible for me to take the backup of all the data in windows mobile phone?

Re: How to take backup of the data stored in Windows Mobiles?

You are having the mobile phone which is having the Windows operating system. You want to take the backup of the data stored on the mobile phone. This is very good decision to take the backup of all your data on the computer or on the laptop. because if the cell phone is damaged or it gets lost, Then it is impossible to retrieve the data which you are having in the mobile. especially when you loose the contact numbers of all the peoples you know. That time we feel very irritated. So it is better to take the backup of the data on the computer system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

You can take the backup of the data stored on the mobile phone memory very easily . To take the backup of the data stored on the memory card of the mobile phone simply connect the memory card to the computer using the USB cable of the mobile or remove the memory card from the mobile phone and connect this memory card to the computer or the laptop using the card reader. Now copy paste all the data of the memory card to your computer system.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To take the backup of the data stored in the phone memory of this Windows Mobile you need to have the PC SUITE software installed which should be compatible to your mobile phone. This software is delivered in the disc which is supplied to you with the mobile phone itself. Install this software and after that connect the mobile phone using the USB cable to the computer system or the laptop whichever you are using. This software will give you the multiple options available to do with the mobile phone. Select the Data backup option. Now you can take the backup of the data stored in the phone memory of this windows mobile phone.

If you are not having the PC SUITE software for your mobile phone then dont worry you can take the backup of the contacts and the messages stored in your mobile phone by another way also. First select all the contacts in your mobile phone then select option, After that you will get the options list to do. Select the take backup option from the list. take this backup on the memory card of the mobile phone and similarly for the text messages in your windows mobile phones. After that connect the card By the USB Cable or by using the Card Reader and take the backup.

I was also having the same problem with my mobile phone what you are having now. for doing this i downloaded the software called as the Windows Mobile SMS Sync and installed it in my computer system. By using this software you can take the backup of all your text messages to the computer or the laptop and again you can transfer that file to the mobile phone whenever required by you.You can open the messages in the Microsoft Excel and also in the notepad. You can take the backup from any windows mobile using this software and can transfer to the data to any windows mobiles.