Thread: Ipod nano always flashes apple logo

Ipod nano always flashes apple logo

Hi friends I recently purchased an apple nano ipod, It was working fine till i discovered my Apple ipod nano started flashing the apple logo on and off and after that it was not responding as well. I am in need of some serious help. Please help me to get my ipod back in working condition again? i need some help
    Last edited by Crooked; 30-12-2009 at 04:29 PM.

Re: Ipod nano always flashes apple logo

Well my friend also had the similar kind of problem i think that your ipod is affected by some Virus or bad programs. Try to recollect the actual reason behind this problem whether you are facing this problem after downloading some music or video in to your ipod. If yes then reset your ipod and get rid of the problem.

This is a common problem faced by the user of the ipod Nano the flashing of the apple logo can be either due to battery damage or your ipod might have got corrupted. So if your ipod is still in the warranty period then go to the nearest apple service center and get it corrected. You don't have any other option .

I think Your Ipod and its battery are alright but brfore going to the apple customer centre just visit the apple website and check for the software update then download and install it. If you update the software then the updation might solve your problem. Else check on the website for similar problems faced by other people and try to follow the suggestions given to them by the apple support people. I hope that this will be useful to you.

Here the problem seems to that there is something wrong in your ipod's Operating system. You can solve this issue by either of the two option. Firstly try to restore the ipod to a certain point which you have created into the ipod when it was working perfectly fine. The other way to achieve it is to reset the ipod. Although this will delete all you files but if you want your ipod to function properly then you must reset it. Else take it to the nearest apple care centre.

A large number of stuffs are running in the background that make the ipod work. If a single program is missed from it's place then the ipod will not work.The ipod freezing must be probably due to the software getting hung up or the commands are not coming on to it. So to solve this you will have to take some measures like Either you have to restore your ipod or reset it or take it to the apple support.