Thread: Htc Hd2

Htc Hd2

HI,
    I just saw the HTC HD2 add on TV. This add not giving me full details of HTC.If any one know about this phone then pl'z tell me.

Re: Htc Hd2

The HTC HD2 is the first Window base Mobile toting phone. In this you find the some striking features like capacitive screen and also world’s largest mobile phone display. It’s also world’s first WinMo mobile phone to use HTC’s Sense UI. In this phone we can able to access the Facebook directly it’s already integrated in this phone it’s also integrated with the Twitter.On this HTC Running Windows Mobile 6.5, this is the upgraded technology which is added in this phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I tell you something about the HTC HD2 speed.HTC HD2 is world first WinMo mobile In the HD, it took just 2 seconds to open windows explorer folder. In HTC HD2 everything running smoothly because of this thing its fastest operating mobile phone. This is window base mobile this mobile integrated with the Windows 6.5 Operating System.

In this phone Windows OS add one more striking feature it’s Multi Touch. Here we can touch multi option at time.HTC provide high touch sceen censer. Here we don’t want to double click on any function. No need to use zoom bars, you just rounded finger gestures and this is smoothly working. HTC providing virtual keyboard it's responding well and very accurate. There problem with HTC is that if we try to use without stylus then it’s not properly working. OPERA browser is integrated in the HTC with multi touch and zooming feature.
    Last edited by Regina; 29-12-2009 at 10:50 PM.