Thread: Unable to connect the n97 mini to computer

Unable to connect the n97 mini to computer

Hello to all,
    I don't know why this happened. I unable to connect my nokia N97 to computer. I tried various method but none of them working out. Anyone else having the same problem.
    Please help me to fix this problem. Thank you.

Re: Unable to connect the n97 mini to computer

From your information it seems that your computer's USB port's drivers does not installed properly and that's why you are not able to connect your mobile to computer. I also had the same problem. Then I found that it is happening due to corrupted or damaged Windows XP CD through which I install new OS in my computer. Due to damaged CD, it does not installed proper drivers for USB port and that's why I unable to connect any of other external device to computer. Then I install new OS in my computer from another Windows XP CD and after that I able to connect mobile to computer. I think you also try this to get rid out of this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It seems that your mobile's USB cable may get damaged and that's why you are not able to connect to your computer. In this case you have to buy new USB cable to get rid out of this problem. Before buying new USB cable first check whether it is really damaged or there is some other problem. Just try to connect your mobile with other USB cable and if you didn't get any error while connecting mobile then it means that your old USB cable is faulty and it has to be replaced.

Have you installed Nokia PC suite in your computer before connecting mobile? If not, then you may likely get this problem. Without Nokia PC suite you can not connect your mobile to computer. Because Nokia PC suite installed all necessary components in computer that needed for connecting mobile. So, that's why you must install Nokia PC suite in your computer before connecting your mobile.

Have you restart your mobile before connecting your mobile to computer? If not, then try to restart your mobile. Some times this process solve some complicated problem. I also had the same problem, then one day I accidentally restart my mobile and the after I able to connect my mobile to computer. You also try this step and check whether it will work or not.

It seems that your computer's USB port is not working properly and that's why you are getting problem while connecting mobile. Your computer's one of the USB port may not be functioning properly. Have you tried to connect your mobile to other USB port? If you are able to connect your mobile to another USB port then it means that your computer's particular USB port is not working and it has to repaired. Just contact your nearest hardware shop for repairing.