Thread: Best mobile with the Android Operating System

Best mobile with the Android Operating System

I want to know that which are the mobile phones available in the market which has the Android operating system. Which is the better Android mobile phone from all the mobile phones having the Android operating system. I know the HTC is now concentrating more on the Android operating system rather than focusing on the windows platform. So provide me the information which i am asking to you people as soon as possible because i am going to buy new cell phone base on the Google Android operating system.

Re: Best mobile with the Android Operating System

You want to buy the mobile phone which is having the Google's Android Operating System. There are not much mobile phones available in the market which have the Android operating system now. Very few mobile phones are having the Android Operating System. If you seriously want to buy the very Nice mobile with the Android operating system then i will suggest you to wait till the 2010. Because this year is totally dedicated to the mobiles with the Android operating system. This year many mobiles will be launched having the Android Operating system.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The Android is the Operating system which is developed by the Google and it is used in the Mobile and many other portable devices like MP4 player etc. This operating system was originally developed by the Android Inc. company and later this company was purchased by the Google. This operating system uses the kernel system of the Linux operating system. So we can say that this operating system is derived from the Linux Operating system. This OS also has the support for the java applications and java libraries. The HTC Dream was the first mobile phone which was launched with the Android operating System.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There are many mobile phones which are having the Google's Android Operating System.

1. Acer Liquid A1
    2. Archos Archos 5
    3. HTC Dream,
    4. HTC Magic,
    5. HTC Sapphire
    6. HTC Hero
    7. HTC Droid Eris
    8. HTC Tattoo
    9. Motorola Droid,
    10. Motorola Milestone
    11. Samsung Behold II
    12. Samsung I7500

Upcoming mobiles phones with the Google Android Operating system.

1. HTC Google Nexus One
    2. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
    3. HTC Passion
    4. Yuhua General Mobile DSTL1
    5. Geeks Phone
    6. Tiger G3

If you can wait till the launch of the Sony experia X10 and the HTC passion then i will suggest you to buy any one from these two mobile phones.

If you cannot wait till the launch of the new mobiles with the Android operating system then i will suggest you to go with the HTC mobile having the Android operating system. The HTC Hero is very nice and cool mobile phone. So according to me you should buy the HTC Hero mobile phone without any doubts.
    HTC Hero is our first phone to embody HTC Sense - an intuitive, seamless experience built upon three fundamental principles - make it mine, stay close, and discover the unexpected.
    Some features of the HTC Hero Android Mobile phone.

1-Operating System
    Android

2-Memory
    ROM- 512 MB
    RAM- 288 MB

3-GPS
    Internal GPS antenna
    Connectivity
    3.5 mm audio jack
    Bluetooth 2.0
    Wi-Fi
    HTC ExtUSB