Thread: Bluetooth disappeared from my nokia N97

Bluetooth disappeared from my nokia N97

Hello to all,
    I don't know what happened to it. Last night, while sending some file from my mobile(Nokia N97) to my friend, my mobile's bluetooth connection disappeared and it unable to start up from connection menu. I don't know what happened to it. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Bluetooth disappeared from my nokia N97

Have you restart your mobile? If not, then restart your mobile and then check whether you get the same problem or not. Some time this simple process solve some complicated problems. I also face such type of problem several times, but after performing restart process my mobile's bluetooth connection working properly. Just close your mobile's all application and switch off your mobile. Then after sometimes again switch on.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have to reset your mobile to fix this problem. It seems that your mobile's setting has been accidentally changed with some wrong setting and that's why you are getting this problem. Reset process delete all your computer's data including phone memory and memory card. If you don't know how to reset your mobile then use following steps.
    First take back up of your mobile -> now go to setting option -> now go to reset option -> now click on Phone reset option -> now wait for few minutes until reset process complete.

I don't know whether it is working for you or not. But following steps work for some people. I think you also try these steps to get rid out of this problem.
    1.First turn off your mobile.
    2.Now remove battery of your mobile.
    3.Now remove SIM card.
    4.Now tap 15 times on portion where mobile's unique number is written.
    5.Now again insert battery and SIM card.
    6.Turn on your mobile.

I also had the same problem then one of my friend said me to hard reset my mobile. After resetting my mobile, now my mobile is working fine now. I think you also reset your mobile to get rid out of this problem. If you don't know how to reset your mobile then use following steps.
    1.First unlock your mobile.
    2.Now type *#7370#.
    3.It will asked for security code.
    4.Just type default code 12345 and Press OK.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile to overcome this problem. Upgrade process install new version of OS in your mobile. Just connect your mobile to computer using Nokia PC suite. Now click on update file and download that file in your computer. Now install that file in your mobile using "Application installer".