Thread: Problem with flight mode on samsung i616 mobile

Problem with flight mode on samsung i616 mobile

Friends i have the Samsung mobile. The model which i am using is the Samsung i616. The phone is working very fine. But there is only one problem, There is a problem with the flight mode of this mobile phone. When i turn on the Flight mode in this mobile it turns on properly but after that when i want to turn off flight mode then this does not happens. So to turn off the flight mode i have to restart the mobile and after that i am able to turn on the flight mode. This happens every time with this mobile phone.

Re: Problem with flight mode on samsung i616 mobile

You are currently having the Samsung i616 mobile phone and having problem with the Flight mode settings of this cell phone. You are able to turn on the flight mode of this mobile phone and after that not able to turn off the flight mode of your cell phone because of which you are not able to use the many features of your mobile phone. Well to turn off the flight mode of this mobile phone you always need to restart this cell phone. After that it asks for the turning off the flight mode , after the selection of yes the flight mode tuns off. You are not able to turn off the flight mode directly without restarting the mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Well according to the problem which you are telling it looks like this is the problem of the software of your mobile phone. It is not able to trigger or start the process of the flight mode. To close the flight mode in the mobile phone go to the settings of your mobile phone, select the control panel and select the flight mode from there. Check the settings of this feature of your mobile phone. Refer the manual of your mobile phone and change the settings according to mentioned in the manual of the cell phone for the Flight mode.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can turn off the flight mode of your Samsung i616 mobile phone directly by pressing the power key of the cell phone. After pressing the power key of the Samsung i616 mobile you will get the list of all the profiles of your mobile phone including the flight mode. Scroll down to this mode and select this to turn on. To turn off this Flight mode profile, again press the power key and select the profile which you want to activate. After this it will asked to you that you want to turn off the flight mode? Select yes after that. This will disable the Flight mode of your mobile phone.

The flight mode means that if you are traveling by the Airplane or the helicopter then instead of switching off the cell phone activate the flight mode. This feature will deactivate all the SIM card feature, right from calls to all other features. In short you will not be able to use any feature which is related with the SIM CARD. You can use all the other features of the mobile phone like Music player, video player, games etc, which does not depends on the SIM Services.

If all of these mentioned solutions are not working with your mobile phone then there is definitely some serious problem with the Operating System of your mobile phone. I will advice you to Flash the mobile phone. Flashing means that installing the whole operating system again in your mobile phone. This will bring your cell phone to the default factory settings. This will solve all the problems related to your Samsung i616 mobile phone. I was also having some problems with my cell phone, i did this and all the problems were solved of my mobile phone.