Thread: problem while connecting samsung D600 to computer

problem while connecting samsung D600 to computer

Hello to all,
    I have samsung D600 which is 1 year old. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week I unable to connect samsung D600 to my computer. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: problem while connecting samsung D600 to computer

Have you installed the drivers of your mobile while connecting your mobile to computer? If not, then you may likely get this problem. Because, without your mobile's drivers you can not able to connect your mobile to computer. In this case you have to installed drivers of your mobile in your computer to fix this problem. Just connect your mobile, your computer will automatically install drivers of your mobile.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

From your information it seems that there is some USB related issue. Your USB cable may get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. Try to use another USB cable, which is compatible with your mobile. If you don't get any problem with that new USB cable then your mobile's old USB cable is faulty. In this case you have to replace that old USB cable with new one.

It seems that you have connected modem for your computer before connecting mobile and that's why you are getting this problem. Most of the people face such type of problem. Just use following steps to overcome this.
    1.First disconnect your modem device from the USB cable.
    2.Now reboot your computer.
    3.Now install USB driver.
    4.Now install EasyStudio software.
    5.Now try to plug the mobile's USB cable to a different USB port.
    6.Now again connect modem to your computer.

From your information it seems that your mobile's PC suite is not installed properly or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to installed new samsung PC suite in your computer to overcome this problem. First remove that old samsung PC suite from your computer along with all saved file. Now restart your computer. Now install samsung PC suite in your computer as per instruction. Now try to connect your mobile to computer.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method. I install new updated drivers in my computer. I Re-install samsung PC suite in my computer, but none of them work out. Then one of my friend said me, it is mobile's software related issue and you have to flash your mobile. It means I have to install new OS in my mobile. Then I give my my mobile to samsung service center and they help me to fix this problem. Now I able to connect to my mobile to computer. I think you also contact your nearest samsung service center to over come this problem.