Thread: iPhone 3gs automatically fast forwards music

iPhone 3gs automatically fast forwards music

Hello to all,
    I have iphone 3gs which is 6 months old. It don't have any problem until last 2 days. From last 2 days my while listening music my songs are suddenly fast forwarded. I don't know why this happened. Anyone else having the same problem. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: iPhone 3gs automatically fast forwards music

You have to update your iphone's software to get rid out of this problem. You can do this in following ways. iTunes also has the ability to update your iPhone.
    1.First make sure you have installed iTunes in your computer.
    2.Now connect your iPhone 3gs to your computer.
    3.Now select your iPhone 3gs when it appears in iTunes application under Devices option.
    4.Now select Summary tab option.
    5.Now click on " Check for Update" option.
    6.Wait for few minutes until your iphone is update.

Hey this type of problem happened to most of the people. I also had the same problem. After simply restarting my iphone 3gs, my mobile is working fine now. I think you also try to Restart your iphone 3gs to get rid out of this problem.To restart your iPhone 3gs, first turn iPhone off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider and iPhone 3gs will turn off after a few moments.
    Next, turn iPhone 3gs on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.

It seems that there is some problem in your iphone's headphone jack. This type of problem happened to most of the people. They may be of poor quality and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case try to use another headphone which are compatible with your iphone and if you are not getting any problem in your new headphone, then it means that your old headphone may be get damaged or corrupted. In this case you have to replace those old headphones with new one.

It seems that your iphone 3gs is affected with some kind of virus and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to remove those virus from your iphone 3gs. In this case you have to use Anti-Virus for removing those virus. If you don't know how to remove those virus then use following steps.
    First connect your iphone 3gs to computer -> Now scan your iphone from My computer.

From your information it seems that there some problem in your iphone's software. Your iphone's software may be get corrupted or get damaged. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile. You can do this by using iTunes. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    1.First connect our iphone 3gs to itunes.
    2.Now take backup of your iphone 3gs.
    3.Now format your iphone 3gs.
    4.Now open iTunes application.
    5.Now click on Restore button.
    6.Let the process complete.
    After this you will not get any error.