Thread: Problem deleting a widget application in HTC Tattoo

Problem deleting a widget application in HTC Tattoo

I currently buy the HTC TATTOO from authorised dealer after that i download the Android base widget from internet and added on my mobile desktop.
    After some days i deleted this widget. When I restart my phone when it will start it gives me error message "Problem Loading the widget".
    How can i solve this problem?

Deleting a widget application from HTC Tattoo

I have the solution for this i thing you not uninstalled the widget application from your mobile control panel.
    You directly deleted widget from desktop this widget icon remove from the home screen it's not remove from your HTC control panel.It will run in system that application cann't find some file like icon file then you got the message from the Widget Application
    For that you have to reinstalled the application & then properly uninstall and then restart the phone.
    Last edited by Trio; 26-12-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Deleting a widget application

Whichever Widget applications are not uninstalled properly that time this type of error message will show by the phone or your any system.
    If you deleted the widget from desktop that time it remove from the desktop it's still on your system, but this is not able run automatically whenever you restart the phone that time this widget will run from mobile phone registry that time if any file not able to find by the application then only you got this error message.

For that you have to download the Widget Manager using this you can properly
    installed and uninstalled the widget when you uninstalled any widget that time this Widget Manager remove the system library.