Thread: Logitech Wireless Stereo Headset

Logitech Wireless Stereo Headset

Hi everybody, I am using an HCL laptop windows XP operating system installed in it. I like to do chat on yahoo messenger on voice with Microsoft wired head phone. At the time chat I am not using key board I but i have sit in front of computer because of wired headphone. And I recently heard about Logitech Wireless Stereo Headset, so I want to know more about it. Can you tell me how its ?

Re: Logitech Wireless Stereo Headset

Logitech Clear Chat Wireless computer headset it seem wonderful, There are not really common non-bluetooth wireless stereo headsets in the market. There are many of wireless headset without mics, 1 speaker 2.4 GHz wireless headphone and wirede stereo speaker. However, there no other product has integrated the three ideas like the ClearChat and Logitech says that 2.4 GHz Wireless device is developed with VoIP users in mind.

The Logitech ClearChat PC Wireless allows people to move around freely up to 33 feet around their computer. It have USB transmitter, the headset easily connects to a computer or Mac computer right out of the box – there is no need of software or pairing required. To help make you sure no call gets disturbed, the ClearChat PC Wireless headset’s 2.4 GHz wireless headset features both uncompressed stereo sound and an advanced algorithm .

The ClearChat PC Wireless provides you high-quality stereo sound through proprietary laser-tuned sound drivers. For maximum voice quality, the headset provides a noise-clearing mic on a flexible boom that adjusts to the desireable distance from the mouth. In additional, volume and microphone mute controls are situated on the right earpiece and the mic automatically goes mutes when rotated to an upright direction.