Thread: Nokia 5800 is affected with virus

Nokia 5800 is affected with virus

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem. I have internet connection in my mobile. I frequently use my mobile for browsing, downloading and other internet related work. Due to this my mobile is affected with lot's of virus. I don't know how to remove these? Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Nokia 5800 is affected with virus

Hey, you have to installed anti-virus application in your mobile to remove those virus from your mobile. As per my knowledge NetQin Mobile Security is one of the best Anti-virus application for your mobile. This Anti-Virus application is recommended by Nokia. This application is made for all types phones which based on Symbian OS.
    If you want this application then click here.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As per my knowledge you must use Kaspersky anti-virus for your mobile to remove those virus from your mobile. This is useful anti-virus application for your Nokia 5800 mobile in order to protect your nokia 5800 mobile from all types of Malware application or Virus. It is very user friendly. It is easy to download and install. It continuously running in back ground to protect all types viruses. You can get all types of information about Kaspersky anti-virus here.

As per my knowledge F-Secure Mobile Antivirus is one of the best anti-virus application for your mobile. It have number of features like Anti-Spam, Anti-Theft, Firewall, Encryption, Parental control. It also requires very small memory of your mobile. It is very easy to use. It continuously running at the back ground. Most of the people use this anti-virus. You can get this anti-virus from there official site.

You can remove those virus from your mobile using your computer. For this you must need Anti-Virus software installed in your computer. If you don't know how to scan your mobile then use following steps. '
    1.First connect our mobile in "Removable disk" mode.
    2.Now go to My computer.
    3.There you can find "Removable disk" option.
    4.Right click on that option and select "scan" option.
    Let the process complete.