Thread: Nokia 5800 becomes slow

Nokia 5800 becomes slow

Hello to all,
    I have nokia 5800 which is 2 month old. It don't have any problem until last two weeks. From last week my mobile frustratingly become slow. I don't know what happened do it. Whenever I tried to open any application, it requires lot of time to open. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Nokia 5800 becomes slow

From your information it seems that you have installed animated theme in your mobile and that's why your mobile become slow. Animated theme requires lot of your mobile RAM for processing and that's why your mobile become slow. In this case you have to free up your mobile's RAM's overload. You can do this by deleting or removing that theme from your mobile. You can delete that theme form your mobile itself or by using Nokia PC suite.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You have to reset your factory setting to fix this problem. If you don't know how to do this, then use following setting steps. I hope it will help you.
    First go to Main menu ->now click on Settings option -> now click on Phone option -> now tap Options ->now Open ->now open Phone management->open Options -> Open ->now open Factory settings -> Options ->Open ->now click on Yes button -> now Enter the lock code and press OK.

Mostly this type of problem happened when some of the application are running in the background like sms sending, keylock, call recorder, call blocker, music, etc. and these application requires lot of your mobile's RAM memory and for this reason your mobile become slow. In this case you have to close these application from consuming your mobile's RAM memory. Just go to such type of application and close these application one by one or go to "show open application" option and close all opened application.

From your information it seems that your mobile's memory card become corrupted and that's why you are getting this problem. Have you use your mobile without memory card? Some time what happened that when your memory card is affected, it also affect your mobile. In this case you have to remove your memory card from your mobile and try to use now. Now check whether your mobile is still working slow or fast. If your mobile is working fine, then there is some problem in your memory card. In this case you have to format your memory card to fix this problem.

It seems that your mobile's software become corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile with new version. If you don' know how to do this then use following steps.
    1.First unlock your mobile.
    2.Now type *#0000# code in your mobile.
    3.Now your mobile shows new update for your mobile.
    4.Just tap on "download new update" and press OK.
    5.Now wait for few minutes until download complete.
    6.Now install that update in your mobile as per instruction.

srikannan Guest

Xpress music phone is a wonderful one for music listeners, Also i like to keep it in myself. last month i got a problem with my mobile as to unlock it, lastly my uncle suggested me to get this site mobile-unlocker.com for unlock my phone. Also you can get this and solve the problem by good and safety manner.