Thread: Best docking station for iPod

Best docking station for iPod

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to buy out a new MP3 player. I'm also having an iPod classic with me. Now, i would like to know that which would be the best docking station to buy out for my ipod. Can any one tell me that which is the best docking station for iPod? Any one has any idea about it? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Best docking station for iPod

A docking station is a great way to turn an iPod into a music system for a bedroom, dorm room or apartment. To make things a little bit easier for you we have tried and pull together a report and comparison on some of the best iPod speaker systems in the market. Just plug-in an iPod to the dock connected to your receiver and listen to your music collection on your stereo system.

There are dozens of docking stations available and here are some of the best ranging from budget models to higher end systems with the best sound quality. Some are only for playing an iPod and some are tabletop systems that include radios and other features. Focal XS Multimedia Sound System pride themselves on delivering the ’spirit of sound’ and a quality product for audiophiles around the world that like to get the best possible sound out of their digital sound system.

The Zeppelin is a wonderful and iconic speaker but it has been out a while now. Besides, the high-quality audio, the system also packs in an array of innovative attributes like support for all iPods with dock connector and the Humanized Touch Control. The Mini is not quite as sexy looking as the original Zeppelin, but still looks very hot. Its made from the same people that did the audio system for the Jaguar XJ, so the quality is of course fantastic.

Another great feature is that via usb you can connect the Zeppelin Mini to your PC or Mac and it will synch your iPod while playing. The Kanto SYD 5 iPod and iPhone Speaker System delivers audiophile-grade sound with bass and treble adjustment, multiple auxiliary inputs and a supplemental AC outlet. As the Mini is able to play music from your computer via the USB connection it also means thatit can bypass the analogue output of your iPod to bring you an even cleaner, crisper digital sound.

The Pioneer IDK-01 works with all iPod models that have a dock connector through the use of Dock Adapters. ust like the iPod is more than a MP3 player through its design and visual exterior, the Focal XS multimedia sound system does in my opinion deliver a visual design that is worthy of the iPod and should satisify the most critical of Apple fan out there. Whereas, the Pioneer iPod Universal Dock provides audio and video connections to your stereo or A/V receiver through analog left and right audio, composite RCA video, and S-Video outputs. RCA Audio and Composite video cable included.