Thread: HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC Drivers needed

HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC Drivers needed

Hello, I am searching for the drivers for my HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC. Can anyone tell me where can I search for the drivers for this particular Notebook. I have recently format my hard drive and reinstall the Windows xp service pack on my computer. But, I am not having drivers of this HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC, so if you give me solution regarding this then I would be thankful to you.

Re: HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC Drivers needed

I think you need to visit the HCL site and then overthere you can search for the drivers for your HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC. As Intel provides drivers for their motherboard on internet you will able to get the drivers for your Notebook on the HCL site. So, just try for the drivers on HCL site. I think you will able to get the Drivers for your HCL notebook if you search on HCL site. Try for this.

Hello, if you want to solve your Driver problem then you can use the trick. As you are not having driver for HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC. Just start the installing the drivers for your notebook with the help of Device Manager. When it ask for the location, don't provide it the location, so it will move to the internet for that particular driver and search it by itself. Then just download that particular driver and install it. Or you can simply search for the driver name on internet by checking the driver name from the device manager.

You can make use of the Fix Driver Detective 2008.2.3 for fixing your HCL NOTEBOOK P21 PDC Drivers problem. This software application can find out the drivers which is needed for your computer or the Notebook. So, just install the application on your computer or notebook and then it will help you to install the required drivers from internet. This application has the access to 7,500,000 device associated drivers. So, it will definitely solve your problem.

I am also having the same problem with my HCL NOTEBOOK P28 PDC. I have driver installation cd, but it is not working for the Audio Driver. All other drivers are installed from this cd, but only audio driver installation is not taking place. It is giving error with different files from the cd. Is there any other way from which I can able to install the drivers for my HCL NOTEBOOK P28 PDC Drivers. If you have solution then please tell me.

You need to use one of the following application to install your drivers :
    • Fix Driver Detective 2008.2.3
    • VISOCO dbExpress driver for Sybase ASE 2.0
    • HXTT Text (CSV) 2.2.005
    • RadarSync Driver Alert Service 1.0.0.0
    • Google Notebook Driver Checker 2.1.1
    • Public SyncTool 1.1
    • Driver Genius Professional Edition 2004 5.1.915