Thread: N95 repeatedly gives " low memory" message

N95 repeatedly gives " low memory" message

Hello,
    I am having this problem from last week. I don't know whether it is right place or not. Whenever I open my mobile and trying to do any work, it repeatedly gives message "memory was low and you have to delete some data". I don't know why this happened? Anyone else having the same problem? Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Last edited by MABON; 24-12-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Re: N95 repeatedly gives " low memory" message

You are getting this problem because your mobile's phones has become full and that's why you are getting this message. In this case you have to delete or remove some unnecessary stuff from your mobile's phone memory. You can do this by deleting some unnecessary messages form your mobile, by deleting installed themes from your mobile, by deleting installed games from your mobile, etc. You can delete all these items in one instance by using nokia PC suite.

It seems that you have installed lot's of application in your mobile and that's why you are getting such type of message. All applications use lot of your mobile's phone memory to process and that's why your phone memory become full. In this case you have to delete all unnecessary application from your mobile to free up your mobile's phone memory. You can delete all these application in two ways.
    You can delete those application from your mobile itself.
    or
    You can delete those application from Nokia PC suite.

From your information it seems that your mobile's software is affected with some kind of deadly virus and that virus gives you such kind of message. In this case you have to delete those virus from your mobile to overcome this problem.You have to use anti-virus to remove those virus. You can do this in following two ways.
    1.First connect your mobile to computer and scan with computer's Anti-virus.
    or
    2.You can install mobile's anti-virus in your mobile to remove those virus.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them working out. I scan my mobile, but I didn't find anything. After some times one of my friend suggest me to contact nokia service center to fix this problem. After giving my mobile to noika service center, they help me to fix my problem. Now my mobile is working fine now.

You have to restore your mobile to fix this problem. Restore process erase all your mobile's data including phone memory and memory card. So before performing this process take backup of your mobile in your computer. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    First go to main menu -> now go to setting option -> now go to reset option ->now tap on Phone reset option -> wait for few minutes.
    After this your mobile come to it's original status.