Thread: Music player of nokia 5220 shows "Not allowed" Message when playing muisc

Music player of nokia 5220 shows "Not allowed" Message when playing muisc

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last 3days. I have nokia 5220. Whenever I choose any song and press play button, music player shows "Not allowed" message. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to solve this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: Music player of nokia 5220 shows "Not allowed" Message when playing muisc

From your information it seems that it is Digital rights management (DRM) related issue. You might be downloaded those songs from iTunes store and for this reason you are getting such type of message when playing any music. You can over come this problem in following ways.
    First burn those songs in one DVD-ROM using iTunes application and then then copy those songs in your mobile through computer. After this you will not get any error.

Hi MABON,
    This is common type of problem face by most of the people. This actually happened due to your pre-loaded songs, that cames with new nokia 5220. Actually they are copyrighted and that's why you can not able to play on your mobile. To activate those songs, you have to send one pin code to nokia center. You can find this pin- code and related information in your mobile's booklet.

Have you restart your mobile? I also had the same problem. I tried various method but none of them work out. Then one day my mobile automatically gets switch off and after that when I tried to play music I didn't get any error message. I don't know how this happened, but my problem is gone. I think you also try to restart your mobile and check whether it is work for you or not.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's music player. Have you tried another music player? If not, then try any one. As per my knowledge KD Player is best suited for mobile. It is very easy to download and install. It is very user friendly. It requires very less amount of your mobile memory. It has number of features. You can download KD Player here.

It seems that you are using any third party music player application for playing songs. If yes, then you may likely get this problem. Actually this happened because before playing any music using any third party application, you have to give permission to that third party application to access data of your memory card. If you don't know how to do this then use following step.
    First go to that third party music player application -> now open option -> now click on data access -> now select "allowed".
    That's it.