Thread: Touchscreen of the Nokia 5800 is not working

Touchscreen of the Nokia 5800 is not working

Hi , I am having the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music cell phone . I have purchased it one month ago. Noe when yesterday i was trying to use the mobile phone the touchscreen was not working of this mobile phone. As you people know about this cell phone, This does not have the keypad. It only has the Virtual keypad. So i am not able to use this cellphone. I cannot call, write messages or any other tasks without the Touchscreen. What can i do to solve the Touchscreen problem of the Nokia 5800 mobile.

Re: Touchscreen of the Nokia 5800 is not working

You are having the Nokia 5800 Touchscreen mobile phone which you have bought only one month before. Now the touchscreen of this cell phone is not working. Some times this happens when you install the new software or some other things in your mobile. The touch function of the cell phone does not responds for the few time. To solve this problem very simple idea is to reboot/restart the mobile phone. Like sometimes your computer hangs in between and you have to restart it. The same situation is here with you. Restarting the cell phone will stop the problem of the touchscreen of the mobile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If yo u have dropped your cell phone and after that this problem is seen in your cell phone then there is a possibility that the some hardware part of your cell phone has been damaged due to this. Take you cell phone to the NOKIA CARE center they will tell you the problem and repair you cell phone properly. If the hardware of your cell phone is damaged then they will charge you for the repairing or replacing the damaged part of the Nokia 5800 mobile phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If this problem have arrived without any damage to the cell phone then this is the major software issue of the Nokia 5800 Xpress music Cell phone. The files or the software of the touchscreen feature of your mobile is corrupted or it is being deleted from the mobile. That is the reason why the touchscreen of your mobile phone is not working. Take your mobile phone to the shop from where you have bought this problem. They will solve your problem without charging anything if your cell phone is in the warranty period. In your case the cell phone is only the one month old.

If you have updated the firmware of your Nokia 5800 mobile phone and this problem is started after that, then the firmware which you have installed in your mobile is not working or installed properly in your mobile phone. Reinstall the latest firmware or install the older firmware in your cell phone. If you are not able to do it by yourself then contact to the Nokia priority dealers or the Nokia care centers for this problem. They will remove and install the firmware properly for your NOKIA 5800 mobile phone.

If all the possible things you have tried for solving the touchscreen problem of the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music mobile phone and you are not able to solve then it is clear that the Operating System of your Nokia 5800 mobile phone is totally corrupted. You need to Flash the cell phone. Flashing means that your cell phone will be totally formatted and OS will be reinstalled in it. This is the last thing that you can try to solve the problem of your cell phone. But dont worry this solves each and every problem of the cell phones.