Thread: Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 battery life

Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 battery life

hi
    currently i am having Lenovo ThinkPad SL300 with me this laptop i got from my company but i have observed some battery life problem with it so now they are offering me Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 so please tell me about its battery life because replacing laptop is really painful due to some loss of data.

Re: Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 battery life

i have Lenovo ThinkPad SL300 and i am having no any problem with it. basically it having the 6-cell battery so provides better life spam i can work around 3 and half hour with multimedia files and i think that is not bad where the problem about you is not an issue of laptop , where Lenovo is good brand and i dont think there is any issue with Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 battery

Most of the battery problem happens due to over heat under notebook slightly less due to competently realized the cooling system. It should be noted, however that the vents on the bottom are located in one plane, which simplifies their overlap, especially if you put your computer on a soft surface. so ThinkPad SL500 battery is better without over heat.

With the launch of ThinkPad SL Series, Lenovo began a new era in corporate notebook. Prior to that this class of computers were expensive, though and offered a lot. Lenovo has decided to mainain a high level of quality, but some cut functionality. So under the knife" went some of the interfaces and connectors, port replicator is not connected, as well as the optical drive can not be removed by a simple hand movement. else ThinkPad SL Series provides good autonomy.

The rest of the ThinkPad SL notebooks still full of quality, have a strong body, decorated in the old-style series. SL500 as a typical representative of its distinguished HDMI and FireWire, which have mobile computing category rarely caught. Separately you can note a good configuration, comfortable keyboard, good touchpad, TrackPoint and support for WiMAX. There is another option for it but more expensive and Lenovo ThinkPad SL500 is cheaper.

Battery capacity reporting laptop as average 4150 mAh, 10,8 V. Autonomy time of SL500 long enough for its level. While reading it lasted nearly four hours, which is good for a budget laptop. And that's just passed under the load a little over an hour. So for the game i would not recommend this. In general, given the cost of the functionality of a laptop is very broad. So if you have accumulated in the corporate notebook, you can now draw attention to a series of SL and the SL500 in particular