Thread: Bluetooth problem in the LG T2300 M15DUOZ laptop

Bluetooth problem in the LG T2300 M15DUOZ laptop

I am having the LG T2300 M15DUOZ laptop and this laptop has the Intel Core Duo processor. But there is one problem with this laptop. The Bluetooth is not working of this laptop. Because of this i am not able to connect my cell phone to my laptop. I have lots of data installed in my cell phone as well as in the laptop. I want to transfer them from mobile to the laptop as well as some data from the laptop to the mobile phone. How can i figure out this problem and solve it?

Re: Bluetooth problem in the LG T2300 M15DUOZ laptop

You are having the LG T2300 M15DUOZ laptop and you are unable to connect your mobile phone with laptop using the Bluetooth Wireless connectivity. The reason for this according to you is that, The Bluetooth device is not working of your laptop. First of all check that your laptop has the proper driver software installed in your laptop. If not then install the driver from the driver disc of the laptop. This will solve the problem of the Bluetooth hardware device in your laptop. This is the very common problem which occurs most of the times.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Your laptop is surely not having the Bluetooth hardware driver installed, that is why this device is not working. Install it from the driver disc or download and install the driver from the official site of the LG Laptops. If this device is not working after doing this then there is problem in the hardware of the Bluetooth device of your laptop. You need to replace or repair the device. After that you will be able to connect the laptop with the mobile phone and you will be able to do the data transfer.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Re: External USB Bluetooth Device

If the Bluetooth Device of your laptop is not working then there is solution available for you. You can buy the external USB Bluetooth device and attach it to the LG T2300 laptop. They will also provide the driver disc along with this Bluetooth device. Install the driver from this disc for the USB Bluetooth device and start the data transfer to and from both the devices. There are many USB Bluetooth devices are available in the market for the laptops and the desktop computers.

For connecting the and transferring the data from the computer to cell phone or from cell phone to computer you need to install the PC-Suite software in the laptop. This software is different for all the mobile manufacturers. Install the software according to your mobile manufacturer and connect the cell phone using the Bluetooth. This software will give you the choices for connecting the cell phone in the multiple ways to the laptop. Like date transfer mode, PC synchronization etc.

I will suggest you to use the Mobile USB cable or the card reader for the data transferring purpose. There are two reasons for this. First is the bluetooth devices are costlier than the Bluetooth devices available in the market and the second reason is that the data transfer rate is faster in the USB connection as compare to the bluetooth data transfer. This will save your time and money both. The card reader devices are available in the market starting from 200 rupees or you can use the USB cable of your cell phone if you are having it.