Thread: Drivers for Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Drivers for Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Hi everybody, Recently i have bought a brand new Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet for my office work. I have used it for some days and had a great experience. Somehow it happened that my Pen tablet need new drivers. I do not know how to deal with the drivers for Pen Tablet ?

Steps for installing the Drivers for Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Here is some guide for installing the Wacom drivers.

1. Manage to download the file of Wacom driver before beginning with it.
    2. Go to the My computer and open properties.
    3. Now switch to the Hardware tab and open Device Manager button.
    4. Double click on the device for which you want to install the driver and press Reinstall Driver button.
    5. If you are installing from the specific location then provide the same. Click on the Finish after completion of installing the driver.
    6. After doing the installation, make sure that it has installed that particular driver properly.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Windows Consumer Tablet Driver 5.2.0-7a for Windows 7, Vista & XP.

No Worries! As i have one perfect driver you to be installed on your tablet pc. Its name is "Windows Consumer Tablet Driver 5.2.0-7a for Windows 7, Vista & XP". This driver are supported for both the versions of the windows operating systems that is 32 bit version and 64 bit version. All Bamboo tablets, Graphire4, Graphire Bluetooth & Graphire3 pen tablets, and USB-connected Cintiq 17SX, DTF-720, DTU-710, DTF-520 & DTF-510 are supported by this driver.

Uninstall Drivers for Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Please do the following procedure to uninstall any drivers from your Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet. It is simple procedure to uninstall the drivers which can be done by just couple of clicks. Go to the Start menu and open Control Panel. Open "Programs and Features" if you are using windows vista and "Add or Remove Programs" if you are using the windows xp. There you will find the list of application from which you have to select for the Wacom pen tablet driver and press Uinstall button to implement the uninstall task. Restart your computer while installing the new driver.

Disable/Enable Windows Defender on Pen Tablet.

If you want to disable or enable windows defender then you can follow this steps.
    Go to the Start menu and move to All Program and then open Windows Defender. Now select Tools and then go to options. It may happen that you will be asked for administrator password and user name but you must provide it to go further.

Price of Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet

You can buy Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet for just $ 57.99 to $ 69.99. This price may be varying depending upon the traveling charges or courier fees. If you are looking forward to buy second hand Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet then it will cost you some around $ 40 to $ 45.