Thread: Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

hello everybody, I am a professor at university, usually i have to give presentation to my students on the projector. I am very much familiar with the tablet pc as i used to it. I have heard about Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet. But i just want to know something about it before buying it. Can anybody help me to get to know about Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet ?

Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet will be the the perfect for your use. You can perform the following task by using the above Pen Tablet. Personalizing which means that you can make documents such as painting or sketches and you can add your signature as much easy as writing on a normal paper with a pen. Writing by which you can write anything that you want which includes handwritten email, mark up documents, and enter handwritten text. Bamboo Pen has levels of pressure sensitivity. Navigation is a feature provided by which you can look forward to have some other supporting things on your pen tablet. You have to combine Bamboo with Mac Inkwell or Microsoft Windows Vista and Office 2007. It has a good user interface, so it would be much friendly to use it or while simplifying the document. You can improve your speed by using ExpressKeys which will be acting as shortcut keys for most common keystrokes. And Touch Ring provide you to zoom and scroll by just touching your finger.

Features of Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Following are the features provided by the Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

1. Supports new handwriting recognition, inking and pen features in Windows Vista and Apple operating systems (OS X).
    2. It has a widescreen displays and textured work surface which gives natural pen-on-paper feel.
    3. Outstanding accurate about High resolution and report rate.
    4. Active area of 21 square inches and 512 levels of pressure sensitivity of the pen.
    5. Finger-sensitive Touch Ring makes scrolling and zooming much easier.
    6. Patented, battery-free pen with customizable buttons makes it more comfortable and reliable.
    7. Portability using the USB cable.
    8. Free US-based technical support available.

Re: Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Here is what you get when you buy a new Wacom Bamboo.
    • Bamboo pen tablet

• Bamboo pen

• Pen stand

• USB cable

• Quick start guide

• Installation CD (includes tablet driver and electronic user manual)
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Technical deatails of Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

technically Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet has much powerful features as compared to the some pen tablet. Here are some of them.

1. Box contains - Bamboo pen tablet, Bamboo pen, Pen stand, USB cable, Quick start guide, Installation CD.
    2. Active Area - It has 5.8 (W) x 3.7 (D) that is 21 square inches.
    3. Works perfectly fine with the Apple operating systems (OS X).
    4. It supports to the widecreen display and report rate for accuracy.

Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet.

Basically Bamboo is been produced primarily for office tasks instead of using it for a artistic purpose. Bamboo does not have built in software but you can use features of Windows Vista, Microsoft Office, and Mac OS X for marking up documents, jotting notes, and writing your signature.