Thread: Nokia N78 music player issue.

Nokia N78 music player issue.

Hello to all,
    I have nokia N78 which is completing 6 months now. It don't have any problem except it's music player. Whenever I tried to open music player, it keeps on auto scan for music and this process never stops. I tried various method to stop this but none of them work out. I have to press red End key to stop this process. Can anyone help me to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Nokia N78 music player issue.

I think most of the people face such type of problem. As per my information it is happened due to music files related to music plyer may become corrupted or may get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to delete those files to get rid out of this problem. Just look out for Audio_plugin, HX_audio, HXMD, HXME, MDF, plugin files in your mobile's C drive and delete those files. Now restart your mobile.

From your information it seems that your mobile's music player's library may get corrupted or get damaged and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to delete that file form your mobile to get rid out of this problem. You can find that library file in memory card. Just open memory card and look out for "Private" folder. Now delete all files from that folder and restart your mobile. After this you will not get nay error.

It seems that your mobile is affected with some deadly virus and that causes this problem. Have you scan your mobile for virus? If not, then you have to scan your mobile to remove those virus. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps
    1.First update your computer's ant-virus.
    2.Now connect your mobile to computer in "Removable disk " mode.
    3.Now scan your memory card and delete those virus from your mobile.
    4.Now restart your mobile and look out for that error.

I think you accidentally make some changes in your mobile setting. In this case you have to make some proper changes in your mobile's setting . In this case you have to reset your mobile. If you don't know how to reset your mobile then use following steps .
    1.First go to Main menu -> now go to Setting option -> now go to reset option -> now select phone reset option -> now wait for few seconds until reset process complete-> after this your mobile comes to it's original status.

Have you tried another third party music player in your mobile. If you didn't try another music player then try to install another music player. If you still getting problem with another music player then there is some problem in your mobile's software. In this case you have to upgrade your mobile with new version. You can do this using Nokia PC suite. Just connect your mobile to Nokia PC suite and install new updates in your mobile.