Thread: Blackberry 8310 curve battery problem

Blackberry 8310 curve battery problem

Currently I am using a Blackberry Curve 8310 which is just 8 months older . Initially it was working just fine . But now it would die after just a single call instead of charging it for hours . But when I installed a new battery which i bought from AT&T store the problem was solved . I just wanted to know specifically whether it is the battery or the source of the battery . This had became a continuous issue with the Black berry batteries ? So suggest some tips so that the life of my batteries are extended ?

Re: Blackberry 8310 curve battery problem

The blackberry 8310 curve battery problem is one of the common problem faced by the Blackberry users. Here are some tips to increase the black berry's battery life
    1.Reduce the black light intensity and decrease the screen timeout
    2.Turn off the Bluetooth if you are not using it.
    3.Set your phone to standby when you're going to be driving through known dead areas or in buildings you know have poor signal.
    i just know these tips to increase the battery life of my blackberry curve 8310 and these tips have helped me a lot.

These things always depends a lot on factors like the blackberry's Wifi like the BB 8320 are harder yet on batteries but my 8310 does not have WiFi and I think that's why I can get several days from a single charge. I try to charge by batteries every alternate days , If i can't charge it daily. if you want to your batteries should have a longer life than charge your batteries before the phone shut downs. Always charge your battery with the original chargers given by the company.

I think you have not read my questions properly I just want to know the reason behind the damaging of my Blackberry 8310 curve mobile phone these batteries always gets damaged i do not know why . So, if i know the reason i could avoid such instances . This would inturn increase my battery life and hence i would not have to purchase it again and again ?

I also have a Blackberry 8703 mobile phone . Recently , I bought 2 batteries with an extra charger so I would always have one of the batteries are available. Starting out I could usually get a day out of a battery. Then all of a sudden at about 22 months they dropped to about an hour and then went downhill fast to where I couldn't use it for 10 minutes.