Thread: How to install ringtones on my iPhone?

How to install ringtones on my iPhone?

Hi,

A few days ago, I have purchased an iPhone with software version 1.1.3. After I've read a lot about the installation of ringtones, I tried it the following way: I played a song (as an MP4 file) via iTunes. It also appears in the iPod on my iPhone and can even play. Now comes the point where it no longer works . SendSong the song I wanted to push into the ringtone folder, what does not work. However, when I start SendSong the folder is empty. I press the button in SendSong Ringtones there appears before the song has a red circle with a white line. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?
    Thanks in advance.

Re: How to install ringtones on my iPhone?

I also have galleries, but in fact it is easy. It should be logged under audiko.net. Put into the search box the names of groups or singers that you like. Select pieces. To listen to selected MP3 loading. If it pleases you, comes back and registry renewal under load IPHONE. The file will be on your computer registry renewal. Just go to iTunes and then do file get file and Library opening. Then there must be synchronization between the road Iphone and the computer as ringtones. It's completely FREE!

You can create ringtones from many songs purchased from the iTunes Store. But the concern is that a tariff ($ 0.99) is applied to each ring created. I suggest you create your ringtone totally free to create your own follow the procedure below.

1. First launch iTunes, once opened, select the music you want and then do a "right click, then click" Get Info ".
    2. A new box appears, go to "Options" tab.
    3. Now cut a piece of your selection with the setting "Start" and "End", be sure to have a selection that does not exceed 30 seconds.
    4. Then click "OK".
    5. You're new in your library, redone right click on the song "cut" and click "Convert Selection to AAC".
    6. If instead of AAC, MP3 or you have other, go to iTunes Preferences (Edit / Preferences).
    7. Then go to the tab Advanced / Importing and select Import in with: AAC Encoder
    8. Once the conversion is complete, a second file with the same name appears, but you can differentiate it from the original in looking duration.
    9. Note: Remember to uncheck "Start" and "End" on your original music to find a part in full.
    10. Now it must find the music (that of 30 seconds) in the files of your computer. Once found you notice that its extension is. M4a.
    11. To convert the file as a ringtone recognized by the iPhone, simply just change the extension. M4r.
    12. Once the extension changed, start playing your newly created file in iTunes. And now, the file is added to your ringtones library.
    13. The creation of the ringtone is over, now it is just enough to sync your iPhone.
    14. The synchronization is complete, go now to "Settings => Sounds => True.

Here you have a new ringtone.

I am using vista, I can not change a (. M4a) in. M4r line type of file then after I tried to put the extension but its not work then I would know if someone could help me again.

You're on Vista, So before you change the extension follows this procedure: Click on the "Hold" then "Folder Options and research, a new window will now appear in the tab" View "and" Advanced Settings "uncheck" Hide extensions for files whose type is known ". And now you can change the extension.