Thread: Safari browser crashes in iphone

Safari browser crashes in iphone

Hello,
    I don't know whether it is right place or not. I am having this problem from last week. When I tried to open Safari browser in my mobile for youtube and yahoomail it crashes without any waring. I don't why this happened. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: Safari browser crashes in iphone

If Safari browser is crashes repeatedly then you have to Reset your iphone to get rid out of this problem. This process will delete all your mobile's data and your mobile will come back to it's original status. If you don't know how to do this then use follwoing steps.
    First go to main menu -> now go to Setting option -> Now go to General option -> now go to Reset option -> Now tap on Reset All Settings -> wait for few minutes until process complete.

I also had the same problem and it was become worse as the day passed. At some time I even unable to read some contain from particular web page without a crashed. Then one day I restart my iphone and from that day I didn't get any problem. I think there was some bugs in safari browser, that's why we are getting this type of problem. As per my suggestion you also have to restart your iphone to fix this problem.

It seems that there is some Cookies or Cache related issue in your iphone and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you have to delete Cookies or Cache from your iphone to fix this problem. If you don't know how to do it then use following steps.
    First go to main menu -> now go to Setting option -> now click on Safari option -> now tap on "Clear Cookies" -> now after this again tap on "Clear Cache".
    After this restart your iphone.

It seems that there is some problem in your iphone's safari browser. I think you are using old version of safari browser and that's why you are getting this problem. In this case you need to install new version of safari browser in your iphone to get rid out of this problem. Just download newest version of safari browser from apple store and install as per instruction in your iphone.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your iphone's software. It may be get damaged or get corrupted and that's why your iphone's Safari browser crashes repeatedly. In this case you have to upgrade your iphone with new version. You can do this using iTunes. Just connect your iphone to your itunes and click on Restore button. Restore process install newest version of updates in your iphone.
    Note: Take backup of your iphone before performing Restore process.