Thread: How to repeat one song in Sony Ericsson Walkman phone

How to repeat one song in Sony Ericsson Walkman phone

Hello to all,
    I have Sony Ericsson w902i, which is 6 months old. It is working fine and it don't have any problem. Can anyone tell me, is there any way to repeat one song in mobile? Please help me.
    Thanks in advanced. Any help is much appreciated.

Re: How to repeat one song in Sony Ericsson Walkman phone

Yes you can repeat one song in your mobile. You have to do some setting in your mobile's music player to do this. If you don't know how to do this, then use following steps.
    First go to mobile's main menu -> now go to option -> now go to Setting option -> now open Play mode option -> now choose Loop ON.
    Now go to music player option and start playing song that you want repeat.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can not directly play only one song over and over again. You have to indirectly make it play for repeatedly. You have to manually browse that song for playing repeatedly. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    1.First go to memory card.
    2.Now navigate to folder containing all songs.
    3.Now select one song and now open option.
    4.Now select play option.
    5.After this, your that song will play repeatedly until you stop this manually.
    That's it.

Yes, you can simply do this in your mobile. You can do this by creating new play list containing that song. It means you have create a new playlist that only have one song that you want to listen over and over again. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    First go to music player of your mobile -> there you can find Playlist option -> now open option -> now choose "add playlist" option -> now create new playlist with name "Melody" -> now add your favorite that you want to listen repeatedly -> now go to "Melody" playlist and start plating that song.

Unfortunately, there is no such type of setting in your mobile. I also had this problem. I search on internet, but I didn't get the solution. In this case you have to manually play that song over and over again for listening. It means once that song is over, you have to click on back button two times for playing that song again.

Bad news for you. There is no such type of option available in your mobile. Only the UIQ walkman phones (W950, W960) have such type of facility. I don't know whether it is working not but try put one song in your newly created playlsit and turn the shuffle option on. After this try to play that new playlist. If that also not working then contact official site of Sony Ericsson.