Thread: Without iTune Sync Music To iPhone

Without iTune Sync Music To iPhone

Hello, I want to know the trick or some idea from which I can Sync my music files to the iPhone without the help of iTune. Can it be possible. I don't like to use the iTune and so I want other way to sync my iphone. I am currently using Windows Xp operating system and wanted to move on Linux Platform. So, if you have any solution or suggestion regarding this then please provide me that. It will be helpful to me.
    Last edited by Segvoia; 22-12-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Re: Without iTune Sync Music To iPhone

Hello, I am using Media Monkey software application which is helpful to sync Music to iPhone in place of your iTune. It is windows based application. It is a heavy-duty and fully-featured media player for Windows. For using this you need to first download the exe file and then rename the .exe to .zip. Now you require to open that zip file and extract it to AppleMobileDeviceSupport.msi and QuickTime.msi. Then you will able to install these two files. So, now you can sync your iPhone with Media Monkey without iTunes.
    Last edited by Simond; 22-12-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Hi, you told that you want to move from the Windows to Linux then you can use the PwnPlayer for your computer and iPhone. It will help you to sync Music to iPhone on any platform. It is similar to iPod.app and also allows you to view your songs in Artists, Albums, Songs, Genre list etc. If you want to use this then you need to jailbreak your iPhone and install the PwnPlayer. Then you will be able to use it. It is quiet simple to use.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am using Linux operating system as I hate the Windows operating system. And GtkPod is the application I use instead of iTune as I am the Linux user. So, if you move to the Linux then you can make use of this to solve your itune problem. And you have a single option of Gtkpod if you are using the Linux base operating system. This is having the full capacity to hack your iPhone and then sync in the Linux operating system. So, when you install the Linux use this to sync Music to iPhone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can make use of the following applications in place of the itunes to sync your iphone:
    • Media Monkey (Windows)
    • Winamp and the ml_ipod plugin (Windows)
    • SharePod (Windows)
    • CopyTransManager (Windows)
    • PwnPlayer (any platform)
    • GtkPod (Linux)