Thread: Newsmy A70HD portable media player

Newsmy A70HD portable media player

Hello, I am wanted to buy new portable media player. Can anyone give me details about the Newsmy's A70HD portable media player. I want to buy it, but if anyone know how this works then it will be helpful to me while buying it. So, if anyone knows the working of the Newsmy's A70HD portable media player then please give me suggestions regarding this.

Re: Newsmy A70HD portable media player

I am not having any personal experience with the Newsmy A70HD portable media player, but I have read that it is nice one. It is of 7-inch and looks classic. It is having 800×4800 resolution and also 16:9 ratio LTPS display There’s also a handful of games on the PMP. But, I have read that for now it is only available in China and there it is having cost something around $118. You need to visit the Newsmy A70HD portable media player site to get more information and features about it.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey, Nice one. I am also waiting for Newsmy A70HD High Definition PMP to be released in our country. Currently it is released only in China with price around $117.50. This is having 768p compatibility, an 8GB of storage space, and a huge 7-inch 800 x 480 resolution display with a 16:9 aspect ratio. What you want more? I think this is the best one ever I have seen. It also supports you different file formats such as RM, RMVB, AVI, FLV, MP4, VOB, MOV, 3GP, MPG, DAT, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE and FLAC. And it also provide you HDMI and TV out to display video files on the wide screen.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I thin you need to check for Hallods F264 PMP rather than Newsmy A70HD portable media player. It is having following features:

• 4-inch screen
    • 480×272 resolution
    • supports for MP4, FLV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MOV, VOB, 3GP and DAT
    • play MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, APE, WAV and OGG
    • TXT, JPG, BMP and GIF images
    • 8GB of internal storage
    • voice recorder
    • FM tuner
    • radio recorder
    • Price will be $192

Newsmy A70HD portable media player is of China. I have read many articles regarding this, but none of then have shown me the warranty period. So, it would be better for you to buy the other portable media player such as different from the apple and sony. You can trust from these products. So, I will suggest you to buy the Portable Media Player from these brands. I am using from apple and not even get a single problem while using it.

Hello, I have seen this on internet. I think this would be better one as it is having big screen. It is having following features:

• 8GB of storage space
    • 7" 800 x 480 resolution display
    • 16:9 aspect ratio
    • HDMI and TV Out
    • 768p compatibility
    • support for format of RM, RMVB, AVI, FLV, MP4, VOB, MOV, 3GP, MPG, DAT, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE and FLAC.

But currently it is only available in china with the cost of $117.50. So, you need to wait for some time for buying it.