Thread: Sony ericsson x1 vs nokia e 75

Sony ericsson x1 vs nokia e 75

SE X1 and Nokia E75 both are of same price and have some common features in them like qwerty key pad. Both looks same specification and I dont know about video recording and image quality compared to each other. I have seen AAS and I am impressed with it over E75. And I had neevr use windows mobile phone. But there are to many difference as compared to windows mobile. Can any one tell which phone I have to select.

Re: Sony ericsson x1 vs nokia e 75

Look it, Let me be more frank. If you want use excellent quality of touch screen phone, then sony ericsson is good phone for you. It many of cooked ROMS an XDA. SE X1 has good audio quality but it ringtone is very slow. It also 3.2 mpx camera and very clear video recording. But E75 audio quality is not better than X1, and it also as 3.2 mpx camera but not as good as X1and I dont know about video recording.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you looking for experiencing good quality of video, images and audio then you have buy sony ericsson x1 only but you want for business purposes of piece Then dont go any other phone direcly buy nokia n 75. X1 has new arc sliding design with vga display of 3 in touchscreen. The xperia x1 display provides you liberty of a customization of display which you want. It qwerty keyboard gives you full access to msg and mail.

In front you have 2.4 inches display. As the people point if view, so many people says that the display screen very small and it is about of 240 x 320 resolution, I think this is the drawback of nokia e75. You hav face problems in watching the display in the direct sunlight, thank GOD not bad as nokia n 85 screen. It has good feature the light sensitive key pad which saves battery power when the phone directly open to light.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The sony ericsson experia x1 become a one the best phone of GSMA network, because there are many of the people swarming here there near the phone at the sony ericsson booth. And about the hardware of the sony ericsson, this one of the best phone and feels solid in the hand. But it is not a slimmest or light phone. It also has powerful processor of 528 mhz and RAM of 256, which make very fast and spontaneous.

Disadvantages of Nokia E 75.
    It is the expensive phone rather than cheap, and it is about more than 350 euros.
    It has a very small D-pad, it is difficult to perform navigation.
    It has mediocre camera, it do not provide high quality image.
    It has figreprint-prone that means front panel is not attractive.
    It has short batter life as compare to sony ericsson.