Thread: Is it possible to send fake SMS?

Is it possible to send fake SMS?

Hello Friends,

I have one query regarding the SMS . I know there are very websites from which we can send the free SMS . But From few day I have been thinking that is it possible to sent fake sms? Means can we send sms using mobile number of the other person?
    If you know any trick to send the fraud sms then please share those trick with us.

Re: Is it possible to send fake SMS?

Yes, it is possible to send the fake SMS. If you want to sent he fake SMS then please follow the below steps:
    • First write the SMS that you wan to send.
    • Then select the sending Options and select "Send to E-mail" option.
    • Then type the number into the email address text box.
    • There is also one text box is available for subject, keep it blank
    • Finally in the email server text box type the mobile number and sen the SMS.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi Friend,

Why do you want to send the fake SMS? I am telling you if you get caught in the fake SMS case you will definitely get the jail for this. So I suggest you to remove the fake SMS think from you mind. Before few days I have read the news that, one person got arrested for sending fraud SMS to his girlfriend. I hope you don't want be person like this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hello,

I know the one site from which you can send the fake SMS , But I am not going to tell this. Actually it is not legal to send the fake SMS to anybody. Then also you want to send the fake SMS then search it on the google, you will get the number of web site which offers fraud SMS service. But I am telling you, I am in the favor of sending any fake SMS.

Hi,

If you have Nokia mobile then you can send the fake SMS. The is one facility which available on the Nokia mobile known as "SMS e-mail". And using this facility send SMS to any person using you any your friend mobile number. Actually this feature is originally designed to send e-mail through SMS. Every mobile network operator has the "SMS e-mail server". If you want to send the fake sms then mention the your friend's mobile number in case of your number in the "From address".

Thanks friends for quick reply!!
    After reviewing all your suggestion I decided that not to send any Fake SMS to my friends. I just wanted to know if it is possible to send fake SMS or not , I never had any intention to send fake SMS to my friend. Thanks to all who informed me that it's illegal to send any fake SMS.