Thread: screen protector for N82

screen protector for N82

Hell friends,
    I recently bought a cool new Nokia N82. It has amazing features and it looks very descent. Though I am sports person, I am always worry about my mobile's screen. Is there any need to protect mobile's screen from any damage? If yes, Please suggest me which is the best screen protector for my Nokia N82?
    Thank you.

Re: screen protector for N82

As per my knowledge Clear MonStor Phone Screen Protector is one of the best screen protector for your mobile. It enhance the true color display of your mobile's screen. It is easy to remove. You can re-position this screen protector several times with no bubble trapped and one of the best is feature is it not leaves any marks on your mobile's screen after removal. You can get this screen protector from any online store. You can get this product for only $9.99.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am using Reusable Transparent LCD Screen Protector for my nokia N82. I think you also try this for your mobile. It is specially design for Nokia N82 to fit it correctly. It's durable, tough, transparent surface keep the LCD screen unscratched and clean. You can easily attache or remove it from your mobile. It leaves no mark on mobile screen when removed. You can get this product from amazon only for $0.04.

Reusable Screen Protector is one of the most popular screen protector for your mobile. It is made by Eforcity. It's amazing clarity gives you crystal clear screen. It is easy to attache and remove from your mobile. It protect your mobile's screen from all types of damages. Specialty Adhesive with Zero Bubble. It's total cost is $6.57 including main Price and Shipping. You can get this product from any online store.

Mirror Screen Shield Protector is the most popular screen protector for your nokia N82. When your mobile turn offs, this screen protector act like mirror and become fully-transparent when mobile's screen is turned on. It's anti-UV layer and Anti-glare protects from UV radiation and also protects from premature degradation as a result of strong sunlight. It will perfectly fit with your mobile.
    You can get this screen protector form eBay.

If you are looking for best screen protector for your mobile, then AAA Quality Scratch/Screen Guard is best for you. It's triple layer coating protect your mobile's screen from any external damage. It has amazing clarity. It is very easy to remove and attache. You can even wash this screen protector, if it becomes dirty. You can get this screen protector form any online store for only $ 7.99.
    I think my suggestion will help you.