Thread: Extract Java File From Sony Ericsson K850

Extract Java File From Sony Ericsson K850

Hello, I have installed the Google Maps on my Sony Ericsson K850 and now wanted to get the java file which is extracted while installing this Google Map on my mobile. I don't have that java file as I have been installed that Google Map with the help of mobile phones GPRS facility on mobile phone. So, as online installation takes place I am not having that java file for future use. So, is there any way which will take backup of that java file, so that i can install it again if needed?

Re: Extract Java File From Sony Ericsson K850

Yes you can Extract Java File From Sony Ericsson K850 with the help of A2-UPLOADER for the A2 (k850,c902,c905,etc) which is free working tool. So, you need to first download it and then you can use it to extract your java files from the installation directory. So, make use of this tool and get the Google Map java file for your future use. You can get this tool on internet which is free of cost. But, download it from trusted site.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello, you can extract Google Maps java file from your Sony Ericsson K850 with the use of some tricks. You need to use the explorer for getting the system files. Then search for the hidden files and then make use of those hidden files for searching the jar file which is related to the Google Map. When you got this jar file, just save that to the directory which you want. And make use of that jar file further when you require it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I don't think that it will be possible to extract any installation file from the mobile phone. As you have installed Google Map from the internet with the help of GPRS, you need to again download the same file with the help of internet. But, for this time you need to save that jar file on your mobile phone, so that your can use it for your future use. So, just make use of internet for getting that jar file and save it.

I am also searching for the similar option which will help me to get the setup of the installed firmwares from my Sony Ericsson c902. I have searched on internet regarding this but don't get any solution. If anyone knows how to get the extracted applications files setup from the mobile then please give me that. If anyone give me solution then downloading all the setup files again can be avoided. Please help me.

I don't think that there would be any solution regarding this. You need to again download the same file from the internet and when it ask for the option such as save or install then select save option and you will able to get the setup file for your particular application. Then you can use that particular file whenever you want to run. So, there is no other way than downloading the same file again but choosing the save option. Make sure that you will able to save the file which is having the jar file extension not the jad extension.