Thread: Wi-Fi problem of the MSI VR 601 laptop

Wi-Fi problem of the MSI VR 601 laptop

I am getting the problem in operating the Wi-Fi of my laptop. I am having the MSI VR 601 laptop. I dont know what is the problem with the Wi-Fi. When i trigger the Wi-Fi button the system does not shows any available wireless internet networks available for the browsing. How can i solve this problem? Help me out fro this difficulty.
    Thank you.

Re: Wi-Fi problem of the MSI VR 601 laptop

You are having the MSI VR 601 laptop and you are saying that the Wi-Fi of this laptop is not working properly. You are not able to see the wireless networks available in the range of the Wi-Fi. This can be because of the Driver software for the Wi-Fi device of laptop. You should reinstall the Driver for this again. This will fix the problem if it was not installed properly at the previous time. After the installation of the driver restart the laptop for taking the change to apply which you have made by installing the Driver software.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

There is one more reason for this problem of the wireless which you are getting in your MSI VR 601 laptop.You are saying that you are not able to see the wireless networks around your home in the laptop. This is because of the hardware of your laptop.May be the hardware of the Wi-Fi is disabled from the device manager of your laptop. Enable this device and start the wireless of your laptop. This will completely resolve the Wi-Fi problem of your Laptop. You can enable this device by right clicking on the hardware from the device manager of the laptop.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The valid reason for this problem can be the operating system which you are currently using in your laptop. You have not mentioned the OS which you have in your laptop. It would be easier for us to solve the problem if you had mentioned the OS. Anyways the driver software of the Wi-Fi device is not compatible with operating system which you are using in your laptop. So install the driver for your Operating System. you can easily download it from the internet Or the official website of the MSI computers and laptops.

To solve this problem, either you can download the driver for this device which support the operating system of your laptop and the other thing which you can do is that, Install the Operating System which is supported by Driver software of the Wi-Fi hardware. If i would have been in your place, i will go for the first way because the second way is very long and tedious to complete as compare to the first method. After reinstalling the windows we have to install the Driver software for the each and every hardware part of the laptop.

If you are not able to solve this problem by yourself then dont try to do it again by yourself. You can go to the service center of the MSI , if the laptop is in the warranty period or else you can go to any repairing center. The expert over there will solve this problem of the MSI VR 601 laptop. They know everything about the laptops and the desktops, They can handle it better the us. So please leave this problem to them. They will repair the laptop.