Thread: Oxford Dictionary for Nokia E 63 Mobile Phone

Oxford Dictionary for Nokia E 63 Mobile Phone

Hello, I want English Dictionary for Nokia E63. Basically, I am unsatisfied with my Built In Nokia Dictionary in Nokia E63. I have tried for different MS Dictionaries such as MS DICTIONARY VIEWER, but they are not working for my mobile. So, if you are having any idea regarding this then please suggest me one which can be useful to me without any problem. Also give me the URL from which I can able to get that Dictionary.

Re: Oxford Dictionary for Nokia E 63 Mobile Phone

There are many more Dictionaries are present for the mobile phones on the internet which can be useful to the mobile phones such as Nokia E 63 and all. You can download one of them from the internet and by installing on your mobile phone you can make use of it. So, you can search for it on internet and then use it for your Nokia E 63 mobile phone. Or you can simple visit to the Nokia site and then download other dictionary than your existing one for your Nokia E 63 mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hello, You can make use of the Oxford Dictionary for Nokia E 63 Mobile Phone. As you are not satisfied with your Built In dictionary and wanted to use another for your mobile phone, you can download it from the link below:
    Download

There are many Dictionaries for java enabled phones, but some of them behaves differently than their behavior due to the problem of Display size and resolutions. So, you need to check each dictionary whether it is suitable for you or not.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, You are searching for the Dictionary which will help you while using your Nokia E 63 then you can make use of the link below tho download it. I am also using the same and not having any type of problem while using it. So, just make use of it and it will solve your problem.

Oxford_EN_EN.exe

Hi, I am also searching for the dictionary other than the built in dictionary which can help me while using E 63. I have already used the MSDict Oxford Dictionary of English, but it is not working well in my mobile phone. So, if anyone is using other dictionary than the built in dictionary of Nokia E 63 then please give me name of that dictionary. There are some Dictionary applications which installed accurately but when run on mobile they don't give proper working.

Oxford has come up with Concise Oxford English Dictionary 2.17. You can make use of this for your Nokia E 63 Mobile Phone. It will give you support while using Nokia E 63 Mobile Phone. You can download this dictionary from the Oxford site. You can also search for this on the internet. It is not freeware, so it will cost you. But, as you wanted quality of Dictionary then you need to buy this. This Dictionary is having following features:
    • Over 240,000 words, phrases, and definitions
    • More than 1700 new words
    • There are few more notes on grammar and usage
    • It has Intermediate Language level.
    • Guide regarding Good English with advice on grammar, punctuation, and spelling
    • Many other features