Thread: DVB-H technology in mobile devices.

DVB-H technology in mobile devices.

Hi I am using nokia 7710. There is an option for for watch TV on my nokia 7710. But I dont know how to use it for watching T V. I also want how can a mobile device receive a T V signal. Can any help me to clear my query.

Re: DVB-H technology in mobile devices.

A broadcasting technology of IP datacasting that provides you to distribute digital content in very cheap rates to mobile devices over IP address. IP datacasting makes another radio receiver different from cell phone receiver with the help of device. You have to pair Nokia 7710 with Nokia Streamer SU-22 accessory which is use to watch live TV on a mobile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Nokia Streamer SU-22 is a non commercial IP datacasting over DVB-H accessory. This accessory connects to the Nokia 7710 widescreen mobile phone that is made for pilot purpose. It is specially developed for mobile devices communicate over DVB-H receiver. After some IP datacasting receivers will going to integrate within a mobile phones.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Now a days internet protocol are using for broadcasting digital data on the internet. With the help of Internet protocol the data content are delivering in the form of IP data packets. DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcast - Handheld), mobile TV combines with internet protocol will going to reach broadcasting to a new heights. By using this service a cell phone users will access musics, video, games live television and radio etc.

Nokia 7710 is integrated DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcast – Handheld) receiver in its battery cover. the battery cover acts as a antenna DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcast – Handheld) receiver. Nokia N 92 were the first mobile device in 2006 integrated with DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcast – Handheld) receiver. To save battery power of a mobile device, data is received in high-speed bursts. To save battery power receiver offs between the bursts.

DVB-H is the outstanding mobile broadcasting service.
    *It is approved from Nov 2004 for mobile device by ETEI
    *It reduces starting investing unlike current service DVB-T infrastructure components.
    *It saves energy of mobile devices by 10-25 % it has better coverage in building area.
    *It provides better audio and video .