Thread: Bluetooth errors in Nokia E 71 china mobile phone.

Bluetooth errors in Nokia E 71 china mobile phone.

I have bought a new china mobile phone and it is a duplicate copy of Nokia e71. The problem I am facing with this phone is that I cannot connect this to my Sony W830i through Bluetooth. When I try to connect it through it gets paired up but when I start to transfer the file it shows me an error message something like this “write failed”

Re: Bluetooth errors in Nokia E 71 china mobile phone.

First of all check that you have TF SD memory card inside your china mobile phone Nokia E71. TF SD memory card is a memory card which is used in camcorder, camera, cell phone and personal digital assistance. This TF SD memory card comes with the pack of Nokia E71 whether you are having china handset or original handset from Nokia.

Re: Bluetooth errors in Nokia E 71 china mobile phone.

I think the problem is not with your memory card but with the software. But also check if you are having memory card inserted or not if you have the memory card then go for the software updates. I mean download the latest derivers from the Nokia site. First select the language and try to search for the drivers or the software related to your Nokia E 71. Try this and I am sure your problem will be solved.

Re: Update drivers Nokia E 71 china mobile phone .

I am also using the same piece of Nokia named as Nokia E 71 and I also facing the same problem. First I thought that it is a software problem then I searched the internet for updating the software of my Nokia E 71. I have downloaded the derivers and uploaded those drivers on my Nokia E71. But again it is giving the same error message.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Re: Drivers from official site of Nokia

According to me the problem of Bluetooth errors in Nokia E 71 model of china is only related to drivers. If you have downloaded the drivers and uploaded in your phone and again you are facing the same problem then you have not downloaded the correct drivers. Try to download the drivers from the official site of Nokia.

Re: Solution for Bluetooth errors in Nokia E 71

I am having the same problem with my china model of Nokia E 71. I searched the derivers of my Nokia E 71 from the official site of Nokia and uploaded in my phone. But again the same problem exists, whenever I tried to connect to Bluetooth it is connected and start transferring the files then it is not allowing me to do so. Then I realized there can be a problem with piece of china mobile so I have changed the piece with my vendor and now it is working properly. This solved my problem but I will suggest first to download the drivers and check all the possible issues then only go for the replacement.