Thread: problem while connecting nokia 5800 to computer

problem while connecting nokia 5800 to computer

Hello to all,
    I have this problem from last 3days. Whenever I tried to connect my nokia 5800 my computer gives "code 10" message and I unable to connect with computer. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: problem while connecting nokia 5800 to computer

The code "error 10" is generate when drivers for new device is not install properly and that's why your computer unable get sufficient information about that devise. In this case you have to update those drivers to get rid out of this problem .
    You can do this in following ways.
    1.First connect your mobile to computer.
    2.Now open "device's Properties dialog box" and now click on "Driver".
    3.Now click on "update driver" to start the "Hardware Update Wizard"
    4.Now follow the instructions.

From your information it seems that there is some USB related issue. Your mobile's USB cable may get damaged and that's why you are not able to connect to computer. First check whether it is working properly or not. You can check it in following ways.
    1.First connect your USB cable to another nokia mobile, which support your USB cable.
    2.Now connect that mobile to your computer and check whether you are able to connect with it or not.
    3.If you are not able to connect with other mobile then your USB cable is affected and you have to replace it to fix this problem.

I think you haven't install nokia PC suite in your computer and that's why you are getting this error. Nokia PC suite install all necessary drivers for connecting mobile to your computer. You must need those drivers for connecting your nokia mobile to your computer. If you didn't get nokia PC suite with your mobile then you can download nokia PC suite from nokia's official site.

I also had the same problem. I tried various things but none of them work out. Then one of my friend said me it was due to some of viruses had deleted operating system's one file, which is required to connect mobile to computer and that's why you are not able to connect with computer. Then I re-install new fresh operating system in my computer and now I don't have any problem.

From you information it seems that there is some problem in your mobile's software and that's why you are not able to connect your mobile to your computer. In this case you have to install new update in your mobile. Just download software update and install using nokia PC suite.
    You can download software update for your mobile here.