Thread: Music player can't display new added songs in E71

Music player can't display new added songs in E71

I don't know whether it is right place or not. I have this problem from last two days. Whenever I tried to add new songs in my mobile(nokia E71) and refresh music library, music player does not show new added songs. I don't know what happened to it. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by MABON; 19-12-2009 at 04:40 PM.

Re: Music player can't display new added songs in E71

From your information it seems that you might not transfer that new songs in your mobile properly. It normally happened with lot of people. In this case first disconnect your mobile and again connect it properly and then try resending them again. After this if you still have the same problem then contact nearest nokia store to fix this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It may happened that you might not transfer this songs properly. You can check this by observing mobile's memory card's capacity. You can check it in following ways.
    First go to menu option -> now go to gallery option ->now open option -> now check memory card status. If it is more than old one then songs are there in your memory card and if it same as old one then there is no new songs in memory card. If your memory card display that new songs and your music player doesn't show that new songs then there is some problem in your music player application. Contact nokia service center to fix this problem.

I also had the same problem then I try following steps and now I don't have any problem with it. I think you have to try this step and check whether these steps fix your problem or not.
    1.First transfer those new songs in your mobile.
    2.Now refresh your mobile's music library.
    3.Now restart your mobile and again refresh your music library.
    4.After this you will not get any problem.

From your information it seems that your memory card is become write protected and that's why you are not able to send new songs in your memory card. when your memory card become write protected you can not add, copy, remove, edit any stuff from your memory card. For this reason your mobile's music player does not display any new songs. In this case you have to take new memory card.

It seems that there is some problem in your mobile's music player. Try to restart your mobile and check whether you get the same problem or not. If you still have the same problem then You can try another music player for your mobile. As per my information there is one application known as KD Player 0.9.6 which is best for your mobile. With this application you can create your new playlist, you can change screen, you can edit artist name, etc. You can download KD player here.