Thread: Dell Adamo ONYX laptop

Dell Adamo ONYX laptop

After along time i have seen the very good and the very thin and sleek laptop from the DELL. I just love the DELL Adamo laptops of the DELL. Especially the DELL Adamo ONYX laptop. I want the specification and the price of this laptop in India because i am not able to find it on the website of DELL India. Please provide me the same mentioned above. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Dell Adamo ONYX laptop

The DELL has also started making the sleek and thin laptop which can also deliver the very good performance like before. The DELL has not compromised with the performance of the laptop in order to make the laptops thinner. The DELL ADAMO Laptops are the new series of laptops from the DELL for this. These laptop are very good looking as compared to the other laptops of the DELL. I think it is far better than the INSPIRON , VOSTRO , STUDIO series of the laptop from the DELL.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The new features included in the DELL Adamo ONYX laptop as compared to other DELL laptops.

1-VIDEO
    By watching Adamo you will " fall in love with".

2-SLENDER FRAME
    Measuring only .65 inches, Adamo's ultra-slim profile belies the powerful features within.

3-INNER STRENGTH
    A tough, machined-aluminum chassis is graced with elegant detail.

4-STUNNING DISPLAY
    The 13.4-inch 16:9 HD display with edge-to-edge glass offers an integrated 1.3 megapixel web camera.

5-PERFECT CHEMISTRY
    Advanced lithium polymer technology invites you to enjoy more than 5 hours of battery life on a full charge.

6-EFFORTLESS COMMUNICATION
    Wireless N, Bluetooth, one RJ-45 port and optional mobile broadband help keep you in touch wherever you go.

7-QUICK WIT
    The blazing-fast Intel Core 2 Duo processor with Centrino technology works in concert with DDR3 memory to deliver outstanding performance
    Last edited by Gonzo; 19-12-2009 at 10:37 AM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Product Specifications

1-Intel Core 2 Duo processors with Intel Centrino technology
    2-DDR3 system memory
    3-13.4-inch 16:9 HD display
    4-Draft-Wireless N
    5-High-performance solid state drives standard
    6-Bluetooth 2.1
    7- Mobile Broadband option
    8- Up to 5+ hours of battery life
    9-2 USB ports, 1 USB/eSATA combo port, Display Port, RJ-45 port
    10-Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium Edition SP1, 64-bit
    Last edited by Pugsly; 19-12-2009 at 10:44 AM.

We have provided you all the details and the specifications of the Dell Adamo ONYX laptop. Now it is your decision for buying it. But let me tell you that this series of the laptops are very costly as compare to the other laptops of the DELL and the laptops of the other brand. I dont think so you should spend your money for only the design and looks of the laptop. You can buy the laptop of the same specification in much less price compared to the DELL ADAMO ONYX.

I think you should not buy this laptop of the DELL. Because there is no retail outlets of the DELL in India. you can only order it from the internet or the website. And the more important the service center is also not available. You have to call them and then they will come to your place and pick up your laptop. This series of the laptops are not yet launched in India yet. So if you want then you have to buy it from outside the country.