Thread: Low price range netbooks

Low price range netbooks

I have a PC at my home. Now I got a job so I want a mobile device which can be helpful to carry to my office and can also efficient as much as my home PC. I think net book is better option for me. I want to do some programming, browsing and gaming on that device. And the important thing is that it should be in my Budget (i.e. it should be low price range net books). So please give me a suggestion

Re: Low price range netbooks

If you want to buy a net books so there are so many brands those you can consider like Acer, Asus, dell, Gateway, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba etc. Actually the price of net books is different in different areas. The price gets up and down in different location of the world. So I think you need to prefer the best location to purchase the net book. First select the brand of the net book you want to purchase and then try to find the location to buy it.

The net book is good choice as mobile device. You mentioned that you want to do some programming, browsing and gaming. But you not mentioned about the quality of the net book you want to buy. The price of the net books varies as per the quality you require. The quality means battery life, condition of net book and guarantee of parts of those net books etc. You can select low quality net books for better cost efficiency.

There are many brands available for the purchase of net book. The price of the net book depends upon the configuration you want to use. So first select the configuration and then try to find the cotation. For the cost efficiency you can choose low configuration which has to be require for your work. There are note books available from 6000INR and onwards . So you can purchase it as per your budget.

You mentioned above that you want to do programming on your notebook. If you are a programmer then please do not prefer to use note book. Because any programmer do not want to use small keyboard and mouse while programming. Programmer prefer to use desktop or Laptop for working. If you need portability then laptop is most convenient option for you. The main setback of using Note book is it does not have CD/DVD drive and serial/data ports. So I think you just prefer to use laptop than notebook.