Thread: music file send via bluetooth goes in to mobile's(nokia 5800) phone memory

music file send via bluetooth goes in to mobile's(nokia 5800) phone memory

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new Nokia5800. It has amazing features and it works well. Whenever my fried send me some music from his mobile via bluetooth, all those files goes in to my mobile's phone memory and I want those file in my memory card. I don't know very much about it. Please help me to get rid out of this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: music file send via bluetooth goes in to mobile's(nokia 5800) phone memory

Try following steps to get rid out of this problem.
    First open main menu -> now tap on applications -> now open file manager -> now select phone memory -> now select those files that you want to move to memory card -> now click on option -> select organize option -> now select "move to folder " -> now select the folder in your memory card where you want to send those selected file and press OK -> now your all selected files will be goes to memory card.

Usually what happened that when you receive any file from another device using bluetooth, it is goes to your message inbox as a new message. From here you can save your music in your memory card. If you don't know how to do this then use following steps.
    1.Next time when you receive any file from another devise via bluetooth -> just open inbox option of your message -> there you can find new message -> open it for few seconds and close it -> when you press close button just -> one message will appears stating that "Where you want to save this file" -> now navigate to memory card and save at particular folder.
    That's it.

If you want to save your music which is send via bluetooth in your memory card then you can make some changs in your message inbox's memory setting. Usually by default your message inbox's memory is set to phone memory. If you want to save your received songs in your memory card then just change inbox's default phone memory with memory card memory. You can find this setting in message inbox's setting option.

You can easily transfer your songs from your mobile 's phone memory to memory card using following steps.
    First go to Main menu -> now tap on office option -> there you can find file manager -> open it -> there you can find phone memory -> now open phone memory -> now tap music option -> now mark those file that you are want to send -> now click on option -> now select move to -> now navigate to memory card and select MP3 -> after this your all songs will move to memory card.

I also have this problem. Then I used Bluetooth File manager application for my nokia 5800. Now I don't have any problem. With this application you can save your file in your memory card which is received from another device. With this application you can easily get file from another device by navigating in his mobile via bluetooth. If you want to download this application ,then click here.
    Last edited by Wiro; 18-12-2009 at 05:54 PM.

hi,

while receiving music files, images, themes via blue tooth on my mobile (nokia c5-03), it directly goes to message inbox. How to store these files directly in the memory card? Is there any way to do this in Nokia C5-03.

Kindly anyone help me to do this. Thanks in Advance....

Quote Originally Posted by arasan View Post
    while receiving music files, images, themes via blue tooth on my mobile (nokia c5-03), it directly goes to message inbox. How to store these files directly in the memory card?
    Am little confused with that. You want the files to go directly to Videos, Images, Sounds folder directly rather than coming in the inbox ?? If yes, than it is not possible. And if you are talking that the files coming in Phone Message memory and you want it to go in SD card message memory than you can fix it. Just go to the settings of Message, select Others and change the message memory.

ok... thanks... Maq.H