Thread: Laptop does not recognize Zen Touch DAP HD0014.

Laptop does not recognize Zen Touch DAP HD0014.

Hi I have a Zen Touch DAP HD0014. I have had it for some years. My problem is I have recently had to re install windows ZP on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. The software for the player is packed away in my house in Spain and I returned to the UK a year ago. My Laptop recognizes the player and will list the tracks but I cannot do anything with them. For starters is there any way I can copy them over? Please help me to solve your issue.

Re: Laptop does not recognize Zen Touch DAP HD0014.

You can actually download the software for ZEN Touch from the support site. Click on SUPPORT link above and select MP3 Players. Once you’re in the list of products page (the products shown are the newer once), scroll down and click the link where it says "If your product is not listed above, please click here." Click on Mp3 Players and look for ZEN Touch on the list of models. You should be able to download the application you need under Latest Downloads->Applications tab. Hope this helps.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. I tried this all possible setting with my system but still it’s not working. As per your instruction I downloaded the Zencast Organizer however my player isn't recognized and I don't seem to be able to install it. I am out of ideas now. I try to contact with the tech support but still I did not get any response from them. So please guys if you have any more suggestion then please reply me.

Hello according to your query I search about this on internet and I found that It seems to have a problem installing the player. I installed the first one and it recognized the player attached as being there. The second one failed and says didn’t install as didn't fond software. The third says set up unable to detect a supported player. So please check the all installation settings about it. I hope this will clear all your queries thank you.

Hello as per my knowledge you have to try with Creative ZEN and Jukebox Driver 2.01.00 and see if its work for you basically these drivers are good enough to solve your problem. And if it’s not helpful then you can try the one supporting software which is Creative MediaSource Player/Organizer 5.10.38 you will get this easily on internet. And if these two are not helpful then you have to install the last plugin with above two that is Creative ZEN and NOMAD Jukebox Plugin 5.00.22 for Creative MediaSource 5 Player/Organizer. So please install these 3 plugins and then try it I hope this will solve your issue.

Hello thank you once again for this nice information I tired with all these plugins but still it all loaded now but for some reason I can't import the tracks from the player. It only copies a few over in the Synch and says an error due to lack of space. So I am not sure where I am going wrong. If you guys found anything useful information then please share it with me. I am sure that someone will help me to solve this issue. I am waiting for your replies.