Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

can't send music file via bluetooth from nokia mobile

Portable Devices

Old 18-12-2009

can't send music file via bluetooth from nokia mobile

Hello to all,
I have nokia 5320 mobile phone. It don't have any problem until last week. From last week I unable to send music file via bluetooth. It is disconnected while sending and receiving songs from another device. Can any one tell me how to fix this problem.
Please help me.

Old 18-12-2009

Re: can't send music file via bluetooth from nokia mobile

Have you update your mobile with new firmware. Many nokia users face this type of problem and some of them able to fix this problem by updating to new version. You can check new update for your mobile in the following way.
1.First to check update you must need internet connection in your mobile.
2.Now come to your mobile's home screen and type *#0000# .
3.Now select "Options" and now check for updates.
4.If you found new update for your mobile then follow the instruction until update process complete.
Old 18-12-2009

It seems that you are trying to send file to another devices which is far away from your mobile. You can only able to send file to another devise via bluetooth, if other devise is in range. The capacity of bluetooth is around 10 meters and if you crossover 10 meters then you can not send any file to another device using bluetooth. So, next you try to send music file to another device in the range of 10 meters.
Old 18-12-2009

If you are getting problem while sending any file using bluetoth device, then you can use another application like Bluetooth File Manager for sending and receiving any file from any other bluetooth device. this is one of the best application specially made for bluetooth enable mobiles. With this application you can send all types of files.
You can download this application from below
Attached Files
File Type: rar BT File manager.rar (58.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 18-12-2009

I also had the same problem then I update my mobile with new version and after this I don;t get any such type of problem. I think you also try to update your mobile with new version. If you don't know how to do it, then use following steps.
1.To update your mobile, you need nokia pc suite installed in your Computer.
2.First connect your mobile to your computer using USB cable.
3.Now download new update for your mobile here.
4.Now install this update in your mobile.
Old 18-12-2009

From you information it seems that you are try to send some corrupted songs to another device. You can not send some damaged songs to other mobile via bluetooth. First check whether they are corrupted or not. You can check it by playing that file in your computer. If you are not able to play that song in your computer then you have to delete that songs from your mobile. If you are able to play that song on you computer then there is some problem in your bluetooth connection. In this case you have to contact nearest nokia service center.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,